FCSL DAILY MARKET REPORT 06TH FEBRUARY 2019
- At the close of today’s trading session, the Nigerian equities Bourse continued with an upward trend however at a slower rate as the NSE ASI and Market capitalization both appreciated by 0.157% to 30,821.80points and N11,493.93tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 0.80%.
- Volume, Value of trades and No of trades all increased by 88.68%, 65.02% and 4.27% to 359.091, 4,828.13 and 3,319 Deals respectively.
- BERGER topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 5.71%, while CUSTODIAN led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 8.82%
- Market breadth was POSITIVE with Nineteen (19) gainers and Seventeen (17) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The OBB and OVN rate close at 20.67% and 21.83%, as system liquidity is still on the low.
- The Bond Market trading activity level was on an inactive note, as fewer transaction were recorded across the maturity lines. The Market yield for bond increased by about 2 basis points.
- The T-bills Market recorded a lower participation from market players, while CBN OMO auction persisted, as for yield a contraction was recorded, which was about 16bps.
Credit Suisse warns of higher tax rate under new U.S. rules- Read More