FCSL DAILY MARKET REPORT 7TH NOVEMBER, 2018
- The Nigerian equities Bourse close the day lower than the previous day index, as both NSE ASI and market capitalization decreased by 0.14% respectively, as they both closed at 32,108.30 points and N11,722.01tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 16.09%.
- Volume, Value of trade and both increased by 200.79%, and 236.45% to N450.139M and 9,398.64 while No of trade decreased by 6.69% to N2,858 respectively.
- FIDSON topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 8.89%, while WAPCO led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 9.77%
- Market breadth was NEGATIVE with Eighteen (18) gainers against Seventeen (17) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The OBB and OVN rate closed at 3.83% and 4.58%, as system liquidity remained positive at a liquidity level of about N485bn
- The Bond market still continued on an inactive note, a trend that was witnessed across all maturities, this was as a result of the uncertainty surrounding yield direction.
- The T-bills market was relatively inactive, in anticipation of possible higher yield on OMO that will be issued tomorrow.
U.S. envoy aims to end Iran oil exports without price spike. Read More: