FCSL DAILY MARKET REPORT 06TH NOVEMBER, 2018
- The Nigerian equities Bourse close the day higher than the previous day index as both NSE ASI and market capitalization increased by 0.33% respectively, as they both closed at 32,154.03 points and N11,738.70tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 15.97%.
- Volume and No of trades both decreased by 5.18% and 2.27% to N149.653M and 3,134, while Value of trade increased by 59.55% to N2,793.47 respectively.
- CCNN topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 9.81%, while FIDSON led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 10.00%
- Market breadth was NEGATIVE with Fourteen (14) gainers against Twenty Three (23) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The OBB and OVN rate closed at 4.83% and 5.42%, as system liquidity remained positive at a liquidity level of about N483bn
- The Bond market traded on an inactive note, as sell off was recorded on 2028 and 2034 maturities, while market outlook adopt a risk neutral approach, propelled by anticipated rise in inflation rate.
- The T-bills market traded slightly on a bearish note on the short end of the curve as against the even trade recorded on the medium to long term end of the curve, which was as a result of excess supply of OMO T-bills.
U.S. crude output to surpass 12 million barrels per day by mid-2019: EIA-Read More: